Your Guide to West Edmonton Real EstatePosted by Terry Paranych on
Are you in search of homes for sale or other real estate opportunities in West Edmonton? Here’s what you need to know.
About West Edmonton
West Edmonton encompasses all communities within city limits to the west, 111th Avenue to the north, 124th Street to the east and the North Saskatchewan River to the south. Over the years, West Edmonton has rapidly become one of the most highly sought-after quadrants in the city due to its many desirable neighbourhoods and ultra-popular amenities.
Incredibly diverse, approximately 70% of all West Edmonton residences were constructed in and around the 1960s, while the remaining 30% were built after the year 2000. As a result, West Edmonton offers prospective home buyers a vast array of both established and…
24 Views, 0 Comments