Manufactured homes are rapidly becoming the go-to choice among Edmonton home buyers, and not just because they represent some of the most affordable homes for sale on the Edmonton market. Following their ultra-low-price tag, these models are highly sought after due to the unique community atmosphere they provide – an atmosphere you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
Located in nearly every quadrant of the city, these one-of-a-kind neighbourhoods can be found throughout the capital region, each celebrated for its accessible location, distinct community features, and budget-friendly homes.
Willow Park Estates in Leduc
Willow Park Estates is a family-friendly manufactured home community located in the thriving City of Leduc. Tucked away in the city’s north end, this inviting neighbourhood was first established in the 1970s and 80s as part of the greater Willow Park residential subdivision. Currently, Willow Park Estates features 156 manufactured home sites characterized by mature trees, quiet streets and well-maintained landscaping.
Willow Park Estates’ affordable home prices combined with its close proximity to amenities continue to make it a popular choice among buyers of all lifestyles and budgets – including first-time buyers, growing families, downsizers and more.
Minimum Listing Price = $91,900
Maximum Listing Price = $129,000
Average = $108,000
Single-Family Home Features
With manufactured home features including everything from oversized yards and detached garages to multiple bedrooms and modern upgrades, Willow Park Estates offer buyers many of the same benefits of a traditional single-family home for less:
Single and Double-Wide Models – Like any site-built home, manufactured homes come in various sizes and layouts. These include single-wide models, which provide up to 1,200 square of living space, or double-wide models offering twice that amount. Some previously owned homes may also include additions for even more space.
Private Master Suites – Master suites are common among modern manufactured homes and tend to include three and four-piece ensuites (sometimes with soaker tub, dual vanities, high-end fixtures and more) as well as walk-in closets and ample square footage.
Chef’s Kitchens – Breakfast bar counters, walk-in pantries, kitchen islands and plenty of storage are just a sampling of the many kitchen features offered by recently-built or upgraded manufactured homes.
Oversized Yards – Private yard space is a must for any single-family homeowner, and manufactured homes are no different. Perfect for families with children and pets, these larger-than-average lots provide plenty of room for decks, patios and outdoor entertaining.
Private Driveways and Detached Garages – Most manufactured home lots can accommodate a paved driveway and/or detached garage. These features provide private parking for owners, additional storage (garages) and increased resale value.
High Energy-Efficiency – Constructed under factory conditions, all manufactured homes must meet strict building standards. As a result, they include an ultra-resistant building envelope (i.e. siding, roofing, and all other components providing protection from the elements) and energy-saving appliances and systems.
Other single-family home features and upgrades to expect from a Willow Park Estates home may include:
- Vinyl Plank Flooring (laminate or hardwood)
- Upgraded Countertops and Cabinetry
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dining Nooks
- Bay Windows
- Contemporary Lighting Fixtures
- And more!
Last but not least, most homes within Willow Park Estates include a minimum of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,100 square feet.
A Strong Sense of Community
Willow Park Estates is known for its many onsite amenities and services. These attributes, paired with a tight-knit community atmosphere make Willow Park Estates a convenient and welcoming place to live. These amenities include:
- Children’s playground
- School bus route
- Sports fields and green spaces
- Landscaped common areas/grounds’ maintenance
- Paved roads with regular snow clearance and sanding
- Garbage and recycling collection
Willow Park Estates is also within walking distance of several parks, including Edward Wolfe Park and Herb Reynar Memorial Park. Telford Lake sits just 6 minutes’ drive to the east.
Leduc’s Best Amenities
Thanks to the neighbourhood’s excellent location, Willow Park Estates residents enjoy having everything they need within arms’ reach. In addition to countless shops and services, the community is within a short distance of schools, restaurants, recreation venues and more:
- Alexandra Park
- The Edmonton International Airport
- Fred Johns Park
- Leduc Central Business District (Downtown Leduc)
- Leduc Common – Walmart, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, restaurants, coffee shops, banking institutions, etc.
- Leduc Community Hospital
- Leduc Golf and Country Club
- Leduc Recreation Centre
- City Centre Mall
- Williams F. Lede Park
- Premium Outlet Collection Edmonton International Airport
The greater Willow Park neighbourhood houses a local K-6 school within walking distance, with additional educational opportunities located in the surrounding communities.
Schools located near Willow Park Estates:
- Willow Park Public Elementary School (700m)
- École Notre Dame Catholic Elementary School (3.4 km)
- West Haven Public Elementary/Junior High School (3.7 km)
- École Leduc Public Junior High School (2.0 km)
- Father Leduc Catholic Elementary/Junior High School (4.7 km)
- Leduc Composite Public High School (2.0 km)
- Christ the King Catholic High School (4.4 km)
- Covenant Christian Elementary/Junior High School (7.0 km)
A Convenient Location
Willow Park Estates is defined by several major thoroughfares, including 50th Street, 50th Ave and the Queen Elizabeth Hwy. 50th Street, running the length of Leduc north to south, is incredibly convenient for those needing swift access to the Edmonton International Airport and the City of Edmonton. 50th Ave is considered “Main Street” Leduc and is home to the city’s trendiest shops and services.
Transit service near Willow Park Estates:
- Route 1: Leduc to Edmonton and Amazon
- Route 10: Leduc to Nisku, the Premium Outlet Collection and the Edmonton International Airport
- Alexandra Arena (47 Ave & 49 St., Leduc)
- Leduc Recreation Centre (4330 Black Gold Drive, Leduc)
- Leduc County Centre (1101 5 St, Nisku)
Other manufactured home communities in and around Edmonton:
- Mobile City Estates (Spruce Grove)
- Parkland Village (Parkland County)
- Westview Village (West Edmonton)
- Castleview Village (Northwest Edmonton)
- Maple Oak Ridge (Southeast Edmonton)
- Lakeland Village (Sherwood Park)
See our latest single-family home listings for more information on manufactured homes for sale in Edmonton and the greater capital region. We also invite you to download your free copies of our home buyer’s resources, including:
- Six Essential Tips That Make Home Buying More Affordable
- A Step by Step Guide For Buying Your First Home
- Your All-In-One Guide to Choosing the Right Edmonton Neighbourhood